Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thank you!

Thank you for your comments, including birthday greetings from those of you who knew of the day! Yes, Carolyn, the churches are certainly interesting and beautiful.
Carly, and Jason, wow! Snow in Moscow!! Summer will come! Yes it is amazing that we could see Pope Benedict!
Mom and Judy, I am appreciating this time in Europe!
Thank you all for your interest in my time overhere!

2 comments:

Carolyn Kluss said...

It all sounds like a very interesting and refreshing experience for you. I love the thought of reflection days. Sounds like you are learning a lot and have time for a little fun thrown in as well! How exciting for you to get to see the Pope Benedict! That truly is a once-in-a-lifetime experience! Enjoy the remainder of your trip.... it will go way too fast I'm sure!
~Carolyn

Sr. Mary Frances Kluss said...

Carly and Carolyn! I will try commenting on the comments as you suggested, Carly! Thank you!
It is wonderful to have the reflection days, Carolyn, as you suggested. After learning and experiencing so much, the reflection days help us to see the deeper meanings for us and others, in the Lord. And we are having some fun along with the classes...