Hello Everyone!
Here I am in Rome! We are just completing our first full day of the Benedictine Program. I've made all of my connections so far! Thank you for all of your prayers!
The Sarnen, Switzerland Sisters were wonderful and so was my friend, Sally, in Bavaria. I'd like to send more to you now, but the time for working on the computer is just about up for this evening at the Benedictine Convent. I'll send you more later.
I hope you are fine now. God bless you!
Love and prayers,
Sr. Mary Frances
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Aunt Nancy! I am glad you've had no troubles with your traveling. Did you like the train? I hope Rome is lovely for you. Keep writing. I will want to see some of your pictures when you get home!
Hi Nancy
I am glad you made it, I read your message to Mom last night, she was really glad to hear from you, Enjoy yourself & keep on blogging! Love Judy
Post a Comment